- A world where every person has access to quality ,education, thereby enabling sustainable development.
- Sustainable community development through quality education
- SOVC’S (Ophans and vulnerable children) and adults will have higher living standards through quality education.
- Nature for today, education for tomorrow and a character for eternity.
Our strategic objectives:
- To educate, provide shelter, care and medical treatment for at least 30 orphaned and other vulnerable children by 2014.
- To increase the knowledge and skills of community members in HIV/AIDS prevention and life skills to lead to positive behaviour change by 2014.
- To increase the income of community members aged 18years and above through engagement in income generating activities by 2014.